The new season of the ever-popular Destiny 2 is almost here. Players are enjoying the summer-event Solstice of Heroes which is about to end. One of the weapons that could be in the frame of improvement is the Legend of Acrius Exotic Heavy Shotgun.
It can overwhelm enemies quickly and strike many targets at the same time with its range. Given that Arc 3.0 subclasses are coming in Season 18 it means Legend of Acrius could become a key piece.
In that regard, the following guide will help players with everything they need to know about the weapon and how to get it.
Destiny 2: What is the Legend of Acrius
The difference between Legend of Acrius and the other Raid Exotics is that it was only gotten through a Cabal opponent. Players had to finish the Public Events and the Leviathan Raid during the Red War.
That is how you would have received the special edition of the Arm’s Dealer Strike which contained the Heavy Shotgun. Of course, you could have bettered the weapon more, but the way to get the weapon has changed significantly in recent times in the game.
Destiny 2 has discontinued the Leviathan Raid, meaning there is only one way to get the Legend of Acrius now. It is given below:
- Players have to visit the Monument of Lost Lights in the Tower where a lot of the older Exotic weapons can be bought from
- This is where you will find all the weapons that have become unavailable in the game through other means
- You will require 150,000 Glimmer, one Exotic Cipher, two Ascendant Shards, and 240 Spoils of Conquest
- Spoils of Conquest can be received from unlocking reward chests during Raids while Ascendant Shards are gotten through Nightfalls with great difficulty
- However, the other way to get Shards is by going to Master Rahool who turns 10 Enhancement Prisms to one Ascendant Shard.
Destiny 2: Using the Legend of Acrius Exotic Heavy Shotgun
These are the perks are that Legend of Acrius comes fitted with:
- Accurized Rounds
- Fitted Stock
- Long March
- Full Bore
- Long March will help players in tracking opponents who are a greater distance away.
- Legend of Acrius also has the Intrinsic Trait Shock Blast that makes use of Arc energy to battle enemies.
However, the Exotic Shotgun contains just two rounds in its magazine. Players can attempt Nightfall Strikes which can reward them with the Catalyst for Legend of Acrius Exotic Heavy Shotgun.
This will help in bettering the two rounds to six. Additionally, there will also be increases in ammo and reload speed if you manage to get the Catalyst by neutralizing 500 opponents.
Thus, this is all players need to know when it comes to the Legend of Acrius. You can make use of the Reserve Mods and Shotgun Ammo Finder which can be best suited for the weapon. It will be good weapon to have in Season 18.
Last Updated on August 9, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.