There are a few games out there which have the draw of Destiny 2 right now. The open shooter-looter game has been on a roll ever since its release.
I love playing through the various segments, collecting all sorts of cool weapons, and always excited for what’s new in store. After the rush of the Solstice event, I am ready for Season 18 which starts today.
Read also: How to get Le Monarque Exotic Bow and Perks
Of course, there will be a ton of new gear but the returning ones are just as great. A favorite of mine has been the Malfeasance Exotic Hand Cannon.
There is some exciting news surrounding this endgame specialist, and I have broken down everything you need to know in the below guide.
Destiny 2: How to find Malfeasance Hand Cannon
Before figuring out the way, it will be good to take a refresher course on the weapon itself. Released with the Forbidden DLC, it inflicts heavy damage on Taken opponents.
Malfeasance shoots 180 rounds per-minute and has also gotten buffs. Though I had not used it much early on given the superiority of other choices, an exciting update has piqued my interest.
Furthermore, Bungie has let it be known that Malfeasance will have anti-Unstoppable power, which will make it a must-have for Gambit activities. Coming to how to acquire it in the game, I have listed the steps here:
- You will have to get into Gambit, where you will come across Drifter after beating a Primeval
- I received the “Darkness in the Light” Exotic quest which has some guidelines to follow
- You will have to slay 25 Taken bosses or mini-bosses. I found the perfect spots to be Dreaming City and Vanguard Strikes
- Next, you will have to complete a portion of The Corrupted Strike, following which you will need to emerge victorious in 10 Gambit matches while getting 400 Motes
- The final step involves overpowering three Invaders or 25 Guardians
- Once you get through all of them, go and talk with Drifter to get the Malfeasance.
Destiny 2: Malfeasance Exotic Hand Cannon Perks
The following are the perks of the weapon:
- Extended Mag
- Heavy Grip
- Corkscrew Rifling
- Taken Predator
The final one is the main facet, which induces extra damage on Taken enemies as mentioned above. The Intrinsic Trait is named the Explosive Shadow which is explained as “Shoot tainted slugs that burrow into the enemy. Stacking enough slugs causes them all to explode.”
I found that you have to shoot five times which will set it off, making it a great choice against bigger opponents. Additionally, you will also be helped by the anti-Unstoppable abilities.
Thus, that is all I have today regarding the Malfeasance Exotic Hand Cannon. I hope it will be a competitive weapon with the new features, leading to more players using it. The developers have kept a lot of exciting stuff in store which will only enhance the game play.
Last Updated on August 23, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.