Players have immersed themselves in the new world of Destiny 2′s Season 18. I must say, Bungie has done a terrific job of reworking the Arc 3.0 subclass which gave massive boosts to certain weapons.
Additionally, there is also a ton of new activity, including the return of former Exotics. Another exciting piece of news is surrounding the future of Lightfall, and the new Quicksilver Storm Exotic Auto Rifle.
Read also: How to get Symmetry Exotic Scout Rifle in Destiny 2
While there is some time left for its arrival, players can get their hands on it early, which is what I have done. Therefore, I have complied the below guide to help players looking for the same in the game.
Destiny 2: What is in the new Lightfall expansion pack?
We are already aware that there will be a new city on Neptune called Neomuna. It is home of a new race known as the Cloud Striders, who impart the teachings of Strand on players.
This will be crucial in battling Calus’ army and The Witness. Furthermore, the Striders are in possession of a piece of technology shown in Exo Stranger’s partner.
However, the big draw from it all is, of course, Quicksilver which can be gotten early.
Destiny 2: How to get Quicksilver Storm Exotic Auto Rifle in Lightfall
The procedure is actually very simple as I break it down below:
- You will have to pre-order the Lightfall expansion pack now
- The confusing part comes as there are three versions which players can pre-order
- However, only two out of three have the Quicksilver Storm inside
- The Standard Edition will not have the Rifle
- Therefore, you will have to buy either the Lightfall + Annual Pass version or Collector’s Edition.
Nevertheless, there is also the point to be made here that if you buy the Collector’s Edition with no game code, then you will not be getting the coveted weapon.
Destiny 2: Quicksilver Storm Exotic Auto Rifle Perks
After getting the Quicksilver, I header over to meet Master Rahool who converts Engrams. This can be done any time in the game after receiving the weapon. Here are its special perks:
- Rocket Tracers: A homing missile is fired from the rifle. It is activated after you strike 10 or more consecutive targets.
- Grenade Chaser: I was able to use this perk after hitting multiple homing missiles, which activates a grenade.
- Switching over: Players will have the chance to change weapons during battles, while your grenade gets saved in the inventory. You can store up to three at a time.
The remaining Perks of the weapon include:
- Corkscrew Rifling
- High-Caliber Rounds
- Grenade Chaser
- Hand-Laid Stock
Thus, that is all the information I have currently on the weapon and how to access it. The Quicksilver has a power level of 1350, and can become a very handy rifle in as the new season progresses.
Last Updated on August 26, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.