The Destiny franchise is one of the best in the market for the open shooter genre, with rewards of high loot. It is evident that any such game will need a number of weapons and Destiny 2 does not disappoint.
The game has all kinds of ranged and melee weapons which come equipped with super capabilities. One of the absolute new ones is the Stormchaser Linear Fusion Rifle. It has an Aggressive Frame, meaning it can shoot off a three-round burst.
Read also: How to get the Lunulata-4b Bow in Destiny 2
Given that it is a Linear Fusion Rifles is an excellent choice for inflicting damage, and with the above advantage, the gun is already one of the best in the game.
The following guide will help players in acquiring the Stormchaser Linear Fusion Rifle and the best perk combinations for the same.
Destiny 2: How to get the Stormchaser?
The weapon cannot be crafted in the game, meaning players have to find other ways. There are many battles in the Duality Dungeon which will award players with this.
Furthermore, both the secret chests will also come in handy for this endeavor. As is the case with all secret chests in Dungeon and Raid activities, players will only get the weapon if they had already gotten it in their collections.
Therefore, players playing Duality Dungeon for the first time need to have Hunter or Titan with the weapon already, in order to receive Stormchaser from the Warlock.
Also read: How to fix error code CAT in Destiny 2
You will get the rifle from The Vault and Calus’ Greatest Shame battles, and once again from the secret chests. The first chest in the room that also houses four Cabal statues within a doorway of the wall. The second chest is present around the tenth Repressed Memory location, below the white object inside Calus’ vault.
Destiny 2: Stormchaser Linear Fusion Rifle best perks
The heavy damage inflicted by Stormchaser will give it immense power with body shots in PvP combat. The following barrel perks for the gun are as follows:
- PvP: Extended Barrel, Smallbore.
- For both PvP and PvE: Corkscrew Rifling, Hammer-Forged Rifling, Fluted Barrel, Arrowhead Brake.
The best battery perks for the Stormchaser include:
- PvE: Enhanced Batter, Ionized Battery.
- PvP: Particle Repeater, Projection Fuse.
Players should go for Liquid Coils and Accelerated Coils when they are competing in Crucible, Gambit, and Vanguard content. Additionally, the rifle has great choices for the third and fourth column as listed below:
- Clown Cartridge/Vorpal Weapon: The benefits are ever present in this combination, though players will prefer the god roll over it.
- Auto-Loading/Firing Line, Vorpal Weapon: An able replacement in place of Clown Cartridge in the game.
- Rapid-Hit/Firing Line, Vorpal Weapon: This will heavily improve the stability and reload time as you have precision hits, a great addition with the three-round burst.
- Clown Cartridge/Firing Line: The god roll for the weapon, and Firing Line will require two allies for proc.
Last Updated on July 11, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.