There are a variety of new weapons for players to get and play within the ongoing season of Destiny 2. One of the better weapons right now is the Void submachine gun called Unforgiven. Much like its name, your enemies will get no mercy once they face this beast.
Though its not a very popular weapon, Unforgiven has an exceptional god roll and great perk combinations. The gun’s Aggressive Frame means it inflicts heavy damage, with a great recoil.
The following guide will help players with earning Unforgiven Void SMG in the game, alongside its best rolls and perks.
Destiny 2: How to get Unforgiven Void SMG
As is the case with many weapons in Destiny 2, Unforgiven cannot be crafted. Therefore, it will not get any of the advanced facilities that crafted weapons have after moving through levels.
However, players will have some chances to get the Unforgiven SMG, through battles in the Duality Dungeon and chests present in Calus’ mind.
Coming to the Duality Dungeon part, Unforgiven may come from the second or final encounters. However, as is the case with the Epicurean Fusion Rifle, the odds are better with the second one.
Read Also: How to get Trespasser and Catalyst in Destiny 2
In order to get it from a chest, players will have to earn it. The first chest is present in the room with four Cabal statues, while the second is besides the tenth Repressed Memory location.
Furthermore, players can compete in the Duality Dungeon as many time as they want before its weekly reset, in order to complete the said activities and earn Unforgiven.
Destiny 2: The best perks for Unforgiven
Here is the full list of how to make Unforgiven an unstoppable weapon:
- Best barrel perks: Arrowhead Brake, Corkscrew Rifling, Smallbore (Player v Environment) and Extended Barrel (Player v Player).
- Best magazine perks: High-Caliber Rounds and Ricochet Rounds (for PvP and PvE), Appended Mag (PvE), Light Mag (PvP.
The following are the best rolls for the third and fourth columns, which are used during Vanguard, Crucible, and Gambit activities, alongside other end game stuff:
- Feeding Frenzy/Frenzy: This is a good combination which contains synergistic perks.
- Feeding Frenzy, Demolitionist/Rampage: Great combinations that will work wonders during PvE activities all along the game.
- Demolitionist/Golden Tricorn: Void subclass users have to go for this, and Golden Tricorn joins seamlessly with same-damage type abilities, making it a formidable option.
- Demolitionist/Adrenaline Junkie: The major god roll for the Unforgiven and for major weapons too.
Last Updated on July 11, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.