Witherhoard and its catalyst are the new Exotics added in Destiny 2 – Season of Arrivals. Knowing how to get it, will enable you to take down large enemies due to its unique perks. It shoots a cloud of Blight upon impact which deals damage to any enemy standing on it. This has major potential for crowd control as well.
How To Get Witherhoard
The Witherhoard comes with the season pass for Season of Arrivals. People who own the Premium Pass will get access to the weapon at Rank 1 simply by clicking on the Premium Rewards Package.
For Premium Pass (Shadowkeep) owners:
- Press and hold TAB
- Click on the Tab called SEASONS.
- Simply click on the first premium reward package
You will get The Witherhoard Exotic Grenade Launcher, Season Exclusive Armor, and Large XP Boost.
For Free pass users (non-premium owners):
- You can acquire the same content when you reach level 35 of the Seasonal Pass.
How to get Witherhoard Catalyst
- Acquire Witherhoard Exotic Grenade Launcher first, as explained above.
- Go to Banshee-44 in the Tower.
- Get the Exotic Quest from him called The Bank Job (Defeat combatants with Kinetic or Special GL)
- Acquire 50 vault keys by rapidly defeating the combatants.
- Complete High stakes Heist
- Finally, get the Witherhoard Catalyst upon The Bank Job Completion.
how to get Witherhoard catalyst PvP Tips
For Premium pass owner:
- Reach ranks 11 and 22 to get the Catalyst Progression Boosts.
- These are called Catalyst Quest Boost Alpha and Omega.
- Now do your PvP kills with this and make quick work of the kills and progress.
- Use Witherhoard along with any special slot GL for optimal progression.
- Do your kills in Crucible.
For Free Pass users:
- Aim for multi-kills in Crucible for most progression.
- Combine Witherboard with Orewing’s Maul or Flash and Thunder for optimal results.
Witherhoard Weapon Perks
- Intrinsic Perk | Primeval’s Torment: Projectiles fired by this weapon blight the target or nearby area on impact.
- Barrel | Countermass
- Magazine | Black Powder
- Trait | Break The Bank: Blighted targets take damage over time and blight the nearby area on death
- Stock | Composite Stock
Work in Progress: We will update this post in the near future as we find out more…
Now you know, how to get yourself the Witherhoard Exotic Grenade Launcher and its catalyst. Do try out our suggestive tips for the PvP part of the Witherhoard catalyst Progression. Make necessary changes as per your preference. That will conclude this guide on getting Witherhoard and its Catalyst in Destiny 2 – Season of Arrivals.
Thanks for reading!
Last Updated on December 19, 2020
Loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. A follower of latest tech news and a fitness enthusiast as well.