Destiny 2 has been bringing back some of the old weapons from previous expansions for its new upcoming season. One of the returnees is the Thunderlord Exotic Machine Gun which was originally part of the Forsaken tribe.
It will be able to use the Fragments and Aspects from Season 18 and is now a world drop. With the Solstice of Heroes ended, now is the perfect time to prepare for the end-of-month action.
Players can do a variety of stuff with Thunderlord and the following guide will help players in knowing everything about the weapon.
Destiny 2: What is the Thunderlord Machine Gun
Once upon a time, players needed to finish a number of steps in their journey to get the Thunderlord. Here are the full details of it:
- The challenge was divided into three weeks as players had to take it from Amanda Holiday in The Tower of the game.
- You had to go after Legendary Engrams and beat enemies in particular Lost Sectors.
- The last part of the quest had players teleported to the Cosmodrome with the help of a pad in the EDZ and battle a Fallen boss.
- In fact, Thunderlord was the very first Machine Gun which was part of the list in Destiny 2 and started the return of the weapon class as a whol
Nowadays, Thunderlord Machine Gun is a world drop item, meaning any Exotic Engram can give this.
- If you have a Fireteam, go after Nightfalls on higher difficulty settings
- You can also go to Xur and buy weapons each weekend
- As the games gives importance to weapons that are not received so far, you will have the chance to earn the Thunderlord after a point of time.
Destiny 2: Using the Thunderlord Exotic Machine Gun
Thunderlord has the in-built Intrinsic Trait Reign Havoc, which allows it to cause lightning strikes after making kills. The other advantages include:
- Perk Lightning Rounds: Players should keep pressing on the trigger of the weapon which will allow it to fire quicker and more accurately in battles.
- As you rampage on dealing damage, the lightning strikes will get more frequent and powerful
- Thunderlord also has the benefit of players not needing to hit targets precisely in order to turn on the extra effects.
Thus, that is all players need to know about the Thunderlord Exotic Machine Gun. With the Arc 3.0 subclasses being reworked, this could turn out to be a very handy weapon in the game. Additionally, the lightning strikes is always pleasing to watch as you decimate the enemy.
Last Updated on August 9, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.