Players can now dive into Season 17 of the game called Season of Haunted for Destiny since it is live. There is a lot of new stuff in the game.
The size of the update on the PC was around 6 gigabytes. The Witch Queen is larger than this. There are a lot of new Exotics, a lot of new powerful weapons, and a lot of new activities.
The Solar subclass is now fully customizable, and I can already see this triumph over all the other subclasses, in the near future. I am a Warlock main, and I had 3 Solar 3.0 Aspects already unlocked from the start, and around 8 Fragments out of 10 were unlocked.
Along with that, all my class abilities, my movement abilities, and my melee were unlocked as well. But, out of 8 Grenades, only 3 were unlocked. The ones that had “Not Yet Unlocked” showing on them were:
- Tripmine Grenade
- Solar Grenade
- Swarm Grenade
- Firebolt Grenade
- Healing Grenade
Now, if this was something else, I wouldn’t have cared much. But I do care about my grenades since I like Nade builds. It is something that I use very frequently. Now, the question is how to unlock the other Solar 3.0 Grenades?
Destiny 2 – How To Unlock Solar 3.0 Grenades and Fragments
I will be showing how you can unlock both the grenades and aspects for Solar 3.0. Since I main warlock, I will be showing you the process for warlock, but you can do this for the other two classes as well.
How To Unlock Solar 3.0 Grenades in D2
The process of unlocking the locked Solar grenades is very simple, actually. In order to unlock Tripmine Grenade, Solar Grenade, Swarm Grenade, Firebolt Grenade, and Healing Grenade:
- Interact with her, and right-click(or press whatever your ‘open’ button is) on Solar
- Under Abilities, right-click(or press whatever your ‘open’ button is) on “Grenades”(Icon at far right)
- You will now notice all the grenades that are locked, and to unlock them, you just have to purchase each with 3000 Glimmer
- Purchase all of them at once, if you have enough Glimmer
- Back out of that screen, and you should get a quest called “Meditation”
- Accept it, and completely back out of the screen of Ikora
- Look to your right, from exactly where you are standing. You will notice an object with a light orb inside it and the blue-white Destiny 2 icon on it
- The option to Meditate should become available as well
- Hold E or your Interact button to start meditating
- Once you do, you will unlock all your grenades
- And you will also complete the “Meditate on the Light” Quest
How To Unlock Solar 3.0 Fragments in D2
Follow the same process by visiting Ikora. Preferably, do this at one go if you have enough Glimmer. After you are done with the grenades,
- Go To the Solar 3.0 tab by Right-Clicking on it
- Head over to the “Aspects and Fragments” tab
- Right-Click on “Fragments” and unlock the ones that you need (OR all of them)
- Follow the same rule of Meditation
- You can also purchase all of the grenades and fragments and then Meditate to get all of them at once
- Do what you find suitable and that should be it!
Simply go back to your solar 3.0 screen and open the subclass. All of the grenades and fragments should be unlocked for you! Do not forget to follow us on google news, and follow the Destiny 2 section for more of such content. Thanks for reading!
Last Updated on May 25, 2022
A computer science graduate by qualification, Zoid loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. Likes to keep his diet and health in check from time to time!