The Destiny 2 Lightfall update adds new quests, challenges, and enemies to the city of Neomuna. If you speak with Nimbus, you will be able to unlock various quests for rewards. One of the quests you must complete is the Bluejay quest, which will bring you one step closer to obtaining Polymorphic Shellcode. This guide will show you how to get the Bluejay quest in Destiny 2.
How To Unlock Bluejay Quest In Destiny 2
Destiny 2 sold 50,263 copies on PlayStation 4 in its first week of release in Japan, propelling it to the top of the weekly sales charts. On the weekend of September 23rd, Destiny 2 topped the UK sales chart.
Destiny 2 was also the second highest-grossing console game in North America in 2017 (behind Call of Duty: WWII), and Activision’s largest PC release in terms of units sold. Destiny 2 digital downloads account for more than half of the game’s total sales.
The Bluejay quest must be completed in order to obtain Polymorphic Shellcode items, which are required for the event Partition: Hard Reset. This guide will show you how to get this quest in Destiny 2. You must first complete some other quests before you can get the Bluejay quest. What you should do before starting the Bluejay quest is outlined below:
- Finish the Lightfall campaign.
- Complete the Welcome to the Hall of Heroes quest by visiting the Hall of Heroes.
- After reaching rank 11 with Nimbus, speak with Quinn to obtain the Stargazer quest.
- Complete the Stargazer quest and return to Quinn to obtain the Maelstrom quest.
- Complete the quest and return to Quinn to obtain the Bluejay quest. This will direct you to Nimbus.
- After reaching level 13, go to Nimbus to begin the Bluejay quest.
Destiny 2 Bluejay Quest Guide
You have seven objectives to complete, now that you have begun the Bluejay quest.
- Make your way to Liming Harbor and take out three Disruptor Arrays’ Anchors. This is possible in the Terminal Overload event.
- You’ll also need 8 Strand Fragments. To obtain fragments, fight Shadow Legion Reinforcements with the Strand subclass.
- You will obtain Terminal Overload Keys. It can be used to open chests in Neomuna and obtain the Polymorphic Engine.
- You have now successfully unlocked the Partition: Hard Reset Event.
- To complete the event, defuse all of the bombs within the time limit and defeat the Demolitionists.
- Return to the Hall of Heroes and fix Bluejay’s Memorial.
- Speak with Quinn to complete the questline and unlock the Polymorphic Shellcode item.
That’s all there is to learning about the Bluejay quest in Destiny 2. If you enjoyed this guide, you should also read our other guides.
Last Updated on March 5, 2023
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!