How can we check the Ping or Latency in Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?
Ever since the removal of Ping check from Bungie, players often get confused as to, how to check their ping. In this guide, we will show you a general method to check that.
Destiny 2: shadowkeep check ping step 1:
- The first thing you want to do is Launch Destiny 2 and make your networks active. you can do that by joining a PVP or PVE game or just go to the tower and stay there.
Destiny 2: shadowkeep check ping step 2:
- Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
- After you have done that, type “resmon.exe” without quotations in the box, and press enter or click on OK.
Destiny 2: shadowkeep check ping step 3:
- Doing the above step will open Resource Monitor.
- Now, go over to the Network Tab, and click on it.
- At the bottom of this window you will see a TCP Connections Expansion Tab. Click on the dropdown and expand that.
Destiny 2: shadowkeep check ping step 4:
- After you have done the above steps, Sort the expansion in terms of Image column to make your search easier.
- Now scroll the list until you find something called destiny2.exe. After you find that, Check under the Latency tab to see how much ping (in ms) you are getting!
- Note that you need to give the game a couple of minutes, to show up on the Resource Monitor.
And that is how you can check ping in D2 shadowkeep. you can also use this method for other games, and follow the same method as above. Instead of destiny2.exe, look for the .exe you are willing to check for the game.
thanks for reading!
Also check out other d2 shadowkeep guides, news, and fixes: