For DOOM Eternal players, while you are playing if the Tab button (Dossier) is not working, we will show you how to fix it. The main reason is also mentioned so that you know exactly why it happens. That way you can prevent it from happening in the first place.
How To Fix Tab Button (Dossier) Not Working In Doom Eternal
Cause for Tab not working
In Doom Eternal on PC, sometimes the Tab button won’t work. Apparently, the game has a problem with Alt + Tab out the window to secondary monitor. Regardless of the reason, the Tab button will stop working sometimes.
If it does occur, there are a few fixes to try, which are mentioned below.
FIX 1: Re-open Game Window
- Make sure to press LEFT ALT ONLY. This fixes the issue most of the time and you can now freely use the Dossier.
FIX 2: Change or disable secondary Monitor
- Secondary monitors are the main cause for this issue.
- You can try to temporarily disable that and try only on primary.
- Set the first Monitor as your primary monitor and use that only, then test by pressing ALT+TAB.
FIX 3: Use Secondary Commands
- You can also set a secondary command for the Dossier, which will also make Tab work again after pressing it.
- In this case, we mapped it to “\” or “~” (Tilde).
That’s all we are sharing today in Doom Eternal | How To Fix Tab Button (Dossier). If there is anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to NightBlader