Guide on where to find the energetic fish for the Royal tomato in DBZ: Kakarot
Great Energetic Fishes are needed in DBZ Kakarot to complete the Royal tomato and also to complete the Tough break for Turtle Substory. This guide will show you where to find the 10 Energetic Fishes needed In Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot as they can be very difficult to obtain if you don’t know their locations.
If you go about completing it normally by fishing, it may take forever to complete. Note that there can be multiple ways to obtain these energetic fishes, but this method is a sure shot way to get them quickly. So keep reading…
DBZ: Kakarot – Energetic Fish location step 1
- After acquiring the quest, go to the Southeast mountain area of the map as shown below and talk to the Farmer there.
- He will ask you to get 10 Energetic Fishes.
DBZ: Kakarot – Energetic Fish location step 2
- Now fast travel to West City. Even though you can find these fishes in any water area, the optimal place is West CIty.
- From there, head southwest, and then dive into the water.
- Dive a bit deeper, and you should be able to locate these fishes which should be glowing in orbs.
- Simply go through them to collect these.
DBZ: Kakarot – Energetic Fish location step 3
- If you have a tough time finding them, dive deeper and go around or in between the rocks.
- They should be lurking around the rocks in groups.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the post, let us know in the comments below. That will conclude this guide on locating/finding the Energetic Fishes in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, and in the process of completing the substory also.
Thanks for reading!