guide on replaying Boss battles in DBZ Kakarot
Dragon Ball Z is known for its larger than life, world destruction Boss battles. The same can be said for this edition of DBZ kakarot with some cool Boss battles of its own. But players are often wanting to replay them, but they are not able to do so easily. In this short guide, we will show how you can replay these boss battles and experience the high octane combats once again.
Finding the Dragon balls
- The only way, so far, to replay these Boss battles, is by getting your hands on the dragon balls.
- After that, you can just revive them, and beat them once more.
- As confirmed so far, you can do this twice so use those dragon balls well. If you manage to revive the same boss for the third time then do let us and the community know about it.
Are the Dragon balls Hard to find? (Dragon Ball Locations)
- The dragon balls are not hard to find at all.
- In fact, they can be seen just by opening the map and zooming in a bit.
- The only thing you need to do is to complete the Freezer storyline to gain access to the location of these Dragon balls.
- Simply head to the map locations and collect them.
- Here is how one should show up on the map:
How to use the Dragon Balls?
- After collecting all 7 dragon balls, simply select them from the main menu. This is the part where you bear the fruits of your labor.
- You will be given the following options as wishes to make via the dragon balls:
- Bringing a character back to life: Making this wish will bring back a character who was killed in the story. After reviving them, you can find them in the in-game world. You can also complete these quests to get their respective soul emblems.
- Get Z Orbs: This wish gives you a bunch of Z Orbs that you can use to unlock supers.
- Money: This wish will provide you with an in-game currency called Zeni. Use this to purchase items in the shops.
- Rare items: This wish grants you a few rare items, like the upgrade parts for your cars.
- Your goal to replay the bosses will be to pick the “Bring characters back to life” wish.
- And that should work for you in replaying them easily.
One thing to note while reviving NAPPA is that his spawn is glitched at this point in time, in the game. So make sure you save your data before proceeding to revive him. If you have any other questions/suggestions regarding the article, let us know in the comments. That will conclude this short Dragon ball Z Kakarot guide on replaying bosses.
Thanks for reading!
Also checkout other DBZ Kakarot Articles: