Published: August 25, 2020 | Last Updated On: December 19, 2020
In this guide for Dread X Collection 2, we will show you all the Puzzles and Keys to progress inside the House. This is by no means, a comprehensive walkthrough. This guide will only help you in getting past those difficult parts of the house and solve some tricky puzzles. This will also help you in locating the Keys spread all over the house.
All House Puzzles and Keys in Dread X Collection 2
1. THE HOUSE
- The house is the center of all the other puzzles and games.
- Solve the puzzles to earn keys and unlock more games.
- Each game is displayed as a VHS tape. Once you have unlocked a tape, simply approach the TV and select the game you want to play.
2. THE FIRST KEY
- The first key located on top of the TV.
- Select the locked boxes to read about each game and unlock whichever you choose.
- After one game has been played, the door to the right of the maiden statue will open, giving you access to the rest of the house.
3. THE WARRIOR STATUE PUZZLE & KEY
- Locate the four-limbed statue with weapons in its hands.
- Simply select each hand on the statue and choose the matching weapon.
- Be careful with the crossed arms. Once each weapon is in the correct hand, the painting will split in half revealing a key.
4. THE CLOCK PUZZLE & KEY
- A visual puzzle requiring you to input a certain time on the clock in order to open the chamber where the key is held.
- The table will help you find the answer here. The left switch operates the minute’s hand and the right operates the hour hand.
- Solution: 4:35. (Shorthand: 4, longhand: 7)
5. THE PIANO PUZZLE & KEY
- The Solution for the Piano Puzzle: 3-4-4-1-4-2-3 (from left to right)
- This is an audio puzzle, with notes connected to various body parts that you can pull.
- A certain melody (Shave and a Haircut) has to be played which can be found on a gramophone in the attic.
- Once you input the notes in the sequence shown above, the lid of the piano will open revealing the key.
6. THE SEVERED BODY PART LOCATIONS & KEY
- Locations: Left leg – sitting on outside porch between front door and stairs. Head – outside on the lawn chair between the two sheds. Right leg – leaning against a wooden chair under a tree in a corner of the yard. Right arm- in the greenhouse sticking up from the pot. Left-arm sitting on a table behind the warrior statue.
- There are 5 body parts in total. Three parts are outside the mansion and two inside.
- Body parts are spread all around the premises and have to be collected to be placed on the dismembered body upstairs.
- Once all parts are collected and placed, it will lower the pressure plate opening the cage, revealing the key inside!
7. THE GREENHOUSE PUZZLE & KEY
- The Greenhouse puzzle solution: Man, Wolf, Rabbit, Water.
- This is a balancing puzzle and the solutions can also be found in a book in the library.
- Triggering the correct switches will balance the scales, opening the box where the key is located.
8. THE PIPE ROOM PUZZLE & KEY
- the pipe room key can be found in the large shed outside.
- Rotate each pipe until they all connect.
- This will deviate the blood from the hanging body into the basin.
- Once the basin is full, the chest below will open, giving you access to the key.
9. THE TORN PAINTING SCRAP LOCATIONS & KEY
- Scrap Locations: 1) On the table in the little shed outside 2) An armchair in the piano room 3) in the drawer in the sun gallery 4) on the shelf near the door in the library.
- You can find this frame on the second floor opposite the stairs.
- When you find all of them, select inside the frame to unlock the box beside it which contains the Key.
10. THE SUN PUZZLE & KEY
- Solution: Two of the four busts are in adjacent rooms. One is in the severed body room and the other is to the left of the stairway painting puzzle. You will be able to rotate them with the lever below it.
- This puzzle can be found upstairs which will involve busts and pedestals facing away from a central sun.
- Each bust will have to face the sun in order to unlock the key located inside it.
11. THE LIBRARY PUZZLE & KEY
- Solution: Vagrant, angel, knight, demon, demonic knight, dead priest.
- The puzzle is inside a box in the library. You can open this box using a button.
- There are six different sections within with rotating sides each containing different art. The answer to this lies in the story of ‘The Bitter Blade’, which has three volumes
- You need to progress further enough in the story to get this Key.
12. THE MANNEQUIN PUZZLE & KEY
- This puzzle is located in the attic in the same room as the gramophone.
- There is a signpost to the right of the mannequins with a clue written on it.
- Solution: Remove the legs of the mannequins and leave the room. When you hear a “thump” return to the room. You should find the key in the hands of the fallen Mannequins.
13. THE PROJECTOR PUZZLE & KEY
- Solution: Child, Adult, and Skull
- There is a room in the attic with two slide projectors on a table projecting top and bottom panels onto a screen.
- You can use the note to help determine the correct configuration. The safe is to the right of the projector.
- Queue each image in the proper order to remove the bars and get the key.
That will be all for this guide on all the Puzzles and Key locations in the game. Leave a comment if you have any doubts, and we will see you in the next one!