Published: July 13, 2020 | Last Updated On: December 19, 2020
This is a walkthrough on how to fix Error code 1008H in F1 2020. The issue is mainly caused by bad routing, majorly due to the ISP. It can be frustrating at times since it impacts the online experience for players. We aim to mend the issue in this guide.
F1 2020 Error code 1008H Fix
FIX 1: Using VPN to change the routing
- The most effective solution we found is using any Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- There are several VPNs available online for free which you can use.
- Some of them are Quelle, Hideman, etc.
FIX 2: Checking Server Connection of Codemasters
- In order to check if your server connection to Codemasters is ok or not click the link here. (ecdn.codemasters.com)
- The status should say “CDN connection successful”
FIX 3: Updating windows 10 and Firewall
- Make sure you have an updated version of the Windows System.
- Also, make sure that F1 2020 is allowed in your firewall settings.
FIX 4: Changing the NAT type
- Strict NAT type can also cause the error.
- You can open ports specifically for F1 2020 to change the NAT type.
- First, find out the ports needed for F1 2020.
- If you are having a tough time forwarding ports, or you are confused, follow this link on how to forward ports.
Doing the above tweaks will hopefully bypass the bad NAT issues or Routing. IF you face problems regarding the article or, have any general queries, let us know in the comments below. That will be all!