In this short guide, we will show you how the point system and distribution work in Fall Guys. This will hopefully enable you to plan out your gameplay and make you play it more efficiently. The point distributions are based on player observations and records. It is prone to any changes which can be made in the future.
Fall Guys Point System Explained
Rounds and Point system
- The First round gets you 15 points and is always a race.
- No points are given to reach this level.
- Getting to Round 3 gets you 10 points.
- Getting to Round 4 gets you 10 points also.
- Round 5 can or cannot be the final level. This round gets you 15 points.
Map Type and point system
- Gold – 63 points (First Place)
- Silver – 45 points (Top 20%)
- Bronze – 28 points (Top 50%)
- Pink – 10 points (Below 50% but not eliminated)
2. Team (This can end in a tie)
- Hoarders – 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
- Fall Ball – Number of goals scored and the score gap of goals between teams.
- Egg Scramble – 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
- Team Tail Tag – 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
- Jinxed – 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
- Hoopsie Daisy – 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
- Rock ‘N’ Roll – How long the match lasts and 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
Gold – 45 points
Silver – 45 points
Bronze – 28 points
3. Survive (you either win, or you don’t)
- Gold – 28 points
4. Logic (Perfect Match) (win or, no-win conditions)
- Gold – 28
5. Hunt (Tail Tag)
- Gold – Uknown
- Silver – 45 points
- Bronze – 28 points
If you win the final you get 203 points regardless of the map type ( fall mountain, hex-a-gone, or royal fumble)
These are the points the game allots at the end of every round. The game bases your score on position finished, map type, and round number. Take note that the final round can be as low as 3 rounds all the way up to 6 rounds. So be prepared to face any number of them and good luck. We will see you in the next guide!