If you want solutions for the All puzzle in Ghostrunner, this is the guide for you! The game has finally released for PC players on steam and doing well so far. The first set of challenges along with the slashing action are the puzzles that you encounter every now and then. Solving these puzzles will grant you New powers (you can equip them in 4 slots). Read on for the full guide.
All Puzzle Solutions Guide for Ghostrunner
The Climb (Level 3 Puzzle)
- This consists of a set of Tile puzzles.
- The correct solution would be right > middle > right-left. This is coming from the perspective of the viewer of the screen.
- Simply make the same shape as shown in the Chasm. You can see the chasm in the center of the room.
- The puzzle is straight forward and easy to go through.
Breathe in (Level 5 Puzzle)
- In this puzzle, you need to turn discs until you complete a circuit.
- The first puzzle serves as an introduction and only has two buttons
- Solution: Press the right button then the left button and that would be all!
Road To Amida (Level 6 Puzzle)
- This puzzle consists of optical illusions and deceptions to confuse players.
- You begin in a room with a gate. If you look through that gate from the other side you see a hole in the wall.
- Solution 1: Simply walk through the wall after you see it turn left, get stuck, turn around, and continue.
- In the image above, you should see a chasm. Walk up the stairs and look through the window and you will see where the invisible platforms are.
- Simply make your way across these platforms to get to the next layer.
- In the above image, you should see another gate
- This time, do not do anything and simply walk through it to get to the next layer.
- Finally, there is an endless corridor. The more you get close to the exit, the more it goes away!
- If you try to turn around and walk away from your goal and it will teleport into you.
- The solution is to just turn around again and pick up the last three orbs
- The main goal is to go around and collect orbs to beat this level!
Reign of Hell (Level 14 Puzzle)
- All doors have a number of lanterns hanging next to them
- These lanterns are basically pathfinders for gates that lead to places. You need to figure out the correct order to enter these gates to solve it.
- The first encounter only has two doors and all you can do is walk through each once and then back.
- In the second room walk through the door with 1 lantern and drop to the platform below, then 5 lanterns, > 4 lanterns > 1 Lantern > 3 lanterns.
- The last and final time, you have to do this walk through the 5 lantern door, then go across the bridge to grab the orb, back through the 5 lantern door, then through 3 and drop down to the platform on the right.
- Now go through 2, press the button, come back through 2, then 4, go over the bridge on the left, and dropdown.
- Then through 1, 2, 4, and finish with 3.
That is all we are sharing in this guide for Ghostrunner – All Puzzle Solutions. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below and we will see you in the next one!
Special Thanks to krozzus