Know how to fix Mouse Input lag, errors, and reaction times for Ghostrunner. The problem is that your mouse only reacts occasionally, say every third click, or it input-delays for 0.5s. Fixing this issue can save you from dying repeatedly. Read on for the full troubleshooting…
How to fix Mouse lag, errors, and reaction time in Ghostrunner
- Locate and open the Ghostrunner Installation directory.
- By default it is\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Ghostrunner
- Create a Desktop shortcut of Ghostrunner.exe
- Right-click on the launcher and open properties.
- Head over to the Compatibility Tab
- Click “change high dpi settings”
- Check the box which says “Override high DPI scaling behavior….”
- Launch the game from the launcher
- Make sure to click on “OK” to enable the game to launch
If you did these steps correctly, then Ghostrunner should run normally for you.
Ghostrunner offers a unique single-player experience. The game is fast-paced and violent in fights. It tells the story of a world that has already ended and its inhabitants who fight to survive.This slasher will surely give you a great gaming experience.
Many of the players of FPS would not prefer the one-hit concept. But once you get the hang of it, it is thoroughly enjoyable
That is all we are sharing in this guide for Ghostrunner. Leave your thoughts down in the comments below and we will see you in the next one!
Last Updated on April 4, 2021
A computer science graduate by qualification, Zoid loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. Likes to keep his diet and health in check from time to time!