In Grounded, exploring the vast areas and resources on the map can be difficult at times. This is because of the large and dense vegetation, and lots of Bugs and Spiders to encounter. In this guide, we will show All the Areas and Locations in the Map, indicating where you can find which Resources, Bugs, and Spiders.
Want to get a brief introduction to the game? Check out our beginner’s guide to Grounded.
Grounded – Map for All Resources and Areas
Colored Circle Indicators
Purple = Wolf Spider
Yellow = Orb Weaver Spider
Green = Stink Bugs
Orange = Bombardier Beetle
White = Lacewing Larvae
Red = Mites
Brown = Grubs
Pink = Lady Bugs (possible sightings)
Blue = Infected Area (Mites + Weevils)
- Light Blue = Starting location
- Bee Armor set & Larva Blade locations
- Thistle Plant & Mushroom locations
- 3 Marker locations are shown (dark green wing icons)
- Water = Gnats are attracted near big areas of water & are attracted to the landscape lights.
Some unlisted Creatures
- Worker Ants (You can check Abandoned Ant Hills for this)
credits to: SKAPPELTON | TTV
Note that is a Map for early access. As the game unfolds, and we find out more, we will be sure to update the post. If you come across some dedicated spots for the Unlisted Creatures, do let us know in the comments below. That will be all. Thanks for reading!