A short guide on how to activate boon of the vanguard for rewards in strikes
Players are often getting confused as to how to activate boon of the vanguard in Destiny 2: Shaodowkeep. It is not that hard at all, and should hardly take you a couple of minutes to activate it.
The Duration of the vanguard after activating it will last for 4 hours.
- Launch the game and make your way to the director screen, i.e the screen with your floating ship.
- You can follow step 2 from anywhere in-game. It is however recommended to do it before going to a map or starting a strike.
- Press F1 on your keyboard to open the Character customization screen.
- At the top of the screen, you should see an “INVENTORY” Tab. Click on that.
- This will open your inventory.
- Note that if you do not see a Boon of the vanguard medallion there, you need to fetch it from Zavala in the tower.
- Once you have the boon of the vanguard medallion, Long press F button on your keyboard, or whichever button you have equipped for the “use” action in the game.
- And that should be it! You would activate the Boon of the vanguard medallion in the process.
Now just start up a Strike or Nightfall Strike and you will have the boon of the vanguard medallion already activated and ready to gift guardians in the new D2.
Thanks for reading!
Also check out other Destiny 2 shadowkeep news, guides, and fixes:
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | How To Check Ping?
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Cross save Authentication Fix
- D2: Shadowkeep | PVP ranking changes
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Where are the Forges?
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Squirrel Error Code Fix
- Shadowkeep | Ordeal Nightfall and Artifact guide
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Controller not working fix
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Campaign Missions Guide
- D2 | Problem Reading game content Fix steam
- Destiny 2: shadowkeep | Steam PC migration issue fix
- How to transfer Destiny 2 to SSD in Steam
- Destiny 2 Character load screen crash fix (Brocolli Error)