Fall Guys has finally released for PS4 and PC (on Steam) and getting a decent response thus far. One of the major confusions in the game is changing the name color and style. In this guide, we will show you how to do that.
Change Name Color and Style in Fall Guys
To do this, you have to understand the hexadecimal RGB color code, which means:
- R = Red
- G = Green
- B = Blue
Hexadecimal goes from 0 to F, which means:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F
- Left (0) is none, Right (F) is maximum.
- So a code like #F00 means 100% red, 0% green, 0% blue.
To save character space, we will use the 3 digits format #RGB instead of the traditional 6 digits #RRGGBB. But it is also possible if you need to be extra precise.
Adding Colors to names
- Head over to steam, and change your username first.
- If you want your name to be read, your name should look like this: <#F00>NAME
Here are a few codes:
- RED: #F00
- BLUE: #00F
- GREEN: #0F0
- YELLOW: #FF0
- ORANGE: #F90
- CYAN: #0FF
- PURPLE: #A0F
- DARK PURPLE: #90F
- PINK: #F0F
- DESIGN BLUE: #05F
- LIGHT-PINK: #A57
- Here is a link to test different colors: https://codepen.io/jeanmichelmorin/pen/yLOLNKz
Please note: The color of your name will only be displayed on the elimination screen OR if you get the crown. Not during the match itself.
Adding Text Effects
- Underline: <u>NAME
- Mark (pale highlight on name): <mark>NAME
- Size: <size=???>NAME (Put the size value in place of the question marks)
That is how you can also customize your name colors and stylize it in Fall Guys. If you have any queries, do let us know in the comments below. See you in the next guide!