Season 18 of Destiny 2 is finally out for guardians around the world. As anticipated by a lot of players, champion mods have been added to a number of exotics in the game. One example is Thunderlord with Overload rounds.
Speaking of exotics, A new fusion rifle is added to the game called Delicate Tomb. In this guide, I will show you how to acquire it in the first place. I will also tell you how to get its catalyst, and also, how to level up the catalyst.
How To Get Delicate Tomb and Its Catalyst in Destiny 2
As soon as you launch the game it will load you into the game with the mission which you need to complete. After you successfully complete the mission, you need to talk to spider regarding the mission completion details.
- Once you are done with the mission, press Tab > go to Season 18 to claim Delicate Tomb.
The first thing you will see is the Delicate Tomb Fusion Rifle ready for you to be claimed. You will most probably claim it at 1570 if you have maxed out your level previously.
Delicate Tomb Weapon Perks
- This weapon comes with a Fluted Barrel.
- Liquid Coils for more damage.
- Tempest Cascade is the new addition this season. Collecting ionic trace overcharges.
- Short action stock comes at the 4th column
TRAITOR’s VESSEL – Fires a wide horizontal spread when shot from the hip. Final blows with this weapon have a chance to create ionic traces. Powerful foes and guardians always generate ionic traces.
How To Get Delicate Tomb Catalyst and Perks
After getting the exotic fusion rifle, now it is time for you to get the Catalyst for Delicate Tomb. In order to acquire it do the following:
- Load up Tower and go there
- Find Banshee
- Interact with Banshee to get the catalyst for Delicate Tomb
How To Complete the catalyst
You need to do 3 steps to complete the Catalyst for Delicate Tomb:
- Step 1 – Defeat 50 targets with special ammo and defeat 100% Challenging combatants. Fairly easy and just using any special ammo secondary should do the work here.
- Step 2 – Complete activities namely, Gambit, Vanguard, and Crucible matches, and defeat targets using Delicate Tomb. Higher Tier NFs, Crucible and Gambit wins, and defeating guardians offer additional progress.
- Step 3 – Return to Banshee-44 in the tower to receive the completed Catalyst
To Complete the Catalyst and Masterwork it, you need to defeat 700 combatants. This task is quite big, but some tips like Shuro Chi and Grasp of Avarice farm should make this not so tedious to do and complete.
And that is how you can get your hands on Delicate Tomb as well as complete and get its catalyst in Destiny 2 Season 18 and onwards. Leave your thoughts down in the comments below, and thanks for reading!
Last Updated on August 24, 2022
A computer science graduate by qualification, Zoid loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. Likes to keep his diet and health in check from time to time!