What is the Dream Breaker and how do we get it in the new Destiny 2: Shadowkeep?
The Dream breaker is a powerful fusion rifle which can be acquired by doing a particular quest in Destiny 2: Shadowkeep. Please note that this is only for the shadowkeep owners.
In this guide, we will tell you how to get that quest. We will also tell you what to do when you get that quest, so keep reading.
How to obtain the Dream breaker quest in the first place?
- On Moon, 3 nightmare hunts rotate on a weekly basis. The one you would want to target to farm this Quest step is Nightmare Hunt: servitude for the quest called Essence of servitude.
- Every time you complete this particular nightmare, there is a chance that it will drop the Essence of the servitude quest. A few runs of it should get you at least one of these.
- After doing your first one, you can farm this nightmare to get a better roll, if you want.
- Also, after obtaining the quest you can re-acquire it from the Lectern of enchantment, which is the NPC besides Erris Morn on Moon, in exchange for phantasmal cores.
How to do the Essence of Servitude quest?
- The answer to this is pretty self-explanatory as you can see from the quest steps shown above.
- You need to Defeat 100 Vex enemies on Moon, which you can do quite easily.
- You need to kill 15 enemies with Fusion rifles, which can also be done pretty quickly.
- And the last step or as we assume the last step which players will do is Recover Ehrath’Ur’s Horned Wreath.
- Note that it is not the same Horned wreath required for the Sniper Rifle. This is a different one and you should know how to get there and exactly which enemy will drop this.
Ehrath’Ur’s Horned Wreath location and how to get it
- You need to head to a specific location in the Catacomb of Moon and kill an Enemy called Malura, the fated, who drops the said item.
- You can turn that in in the Lectern to get your coveted reward
Here is a video guide for Ehrath’Ur’s Horned Wreath Location:
Thanks for reading!
Also check out other Destiny 2 news, guides, and fixes:
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | How To Check Ping?
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Cross save Authentication Fix
- D2: Shadowkeep | PVP ranking changes
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Where are the Forges?
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Squirrel Error Code Fix
- Shadowkeep | Ordeal Nightfall and Artifact guide
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Controller not working fix
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Campaign Missions Guide
- D2 | Problem Reading game content Fix steam
- Destiny 2: shadowkeep | Steam PC migration issue fix
- How to transfer Destiny 2 to SSD in Steam
- Destiny 2 Character load screen crash fix (Brocolli Error)
- activate Boon of the vanguard Destiny 2
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Arcology complete guide
- Destiny 2 | Heroic Mercury Adventures Complete guide
- Nightmare of Horkis Location Destiny 2: Shadowkeep
- Destiny 2 | Where Is Xur Right Now October 18 2019 Location