In this guide, we will take a look at how you can get your own Owlbear Cub in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you managed to kill all the goblins then you won’t be able to get the owlbear cub. The only way is shown below. Read on…
How to get your own Owlbear Cub in Baldur’s Gate 3
- Kill its mother in the Owlbear cave.
- Leave it alone to consume its mother.
- Leave the cave and end the day (Take a long rest at your camp).
- Go to goblin camp and find the goblins playing “chicken chase” with the owlbear cub (Located on the west side).
- Talk to the goblin running the game and get through the dialogue but end with refusing to play the game because of cruelty.
- Talk to the owlbear cub (via speak with animals potion or other similar effects) and tell it to come with you. It will want to but be afraid of leaving the goblins.
- Talk to the goblin again, but this time there is an option to say you want to leave with the cub. Select this and intimidate/persuade/illithid tadpole your way to success.
- The cub will run away. Now you just have to do other tasks/wait for it to show up at your camp.
- It should show up at your camp after a few long rests.
If you follow these steps carefully, you should now have your own Owlbear Cub in the game. That will be all for this post. let us know your thoughts in the comments below. Thanks for reading and we will see you soon!
Credits to Reddit user: Call_Me_Gibletish