For all players who want to save their progress in Marvel’s Avengers game, do read on. If you have faced issues where you want to play the game again but are not being able to save your game progress then you will find this post useful. This is only for players who have completed the game at least once. If you play Marvel’s Avengers you’ll find that you lose all your progress if you start a new game. This guide will explain how to keep your progress. Let’s check it out.
Marvel’s Avengers How to save game progress (File Location)
- Go to Local Disk (C:)/Users/USERNAME/Documents/Marvel’s Avengers/You’re save folder
- The save folder will have a lot of numbers.
- Go into the folder with a lot of numbers and it will have all your saves.
- Copy the saves and Paste them in a folder named “Avengers Save Backup”
- After that delete the saves in the save folder of Marvel’s Avengers in your Documents Folder.
- DO NOT DELETE the saves in the backup folder or you will lose all your progress that you didn’t want to lose.
As of right now, this is the only method to start a new game unless Crystal Dynamics adds a new game plus mode. There you won’t lose all your gear and collected items, but you wont have access to certain characters until you progress further in the story.
That’s all we are sharing today. If there is anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below. Hope you enjoy reading our posts and find them useful. See you soon.