Do you want to skip the intros in Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition? If so then this is just the guide for you. This simple trick will enable you to automatically skip the opening scene in the game without much issues. Lets check it out!
Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition Skip Intros Guide
- The intro videos can be skipped automatically by adding a command line.
- Add this command line to the launch option for AOE3: DE – “+noIntroCinematics”
Check out the detailed version below to know where to access this option in the steam library.
- Locate Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition in your steam library.
- Right-click on it and open “properties”
- On the “General” tab, click on “Set launch options…”
- Copy and paste the following text to the input field: +noIntroCinematics
- Click OK and try launching the game.
- You will see the following screen if done correctly:
That is all we had in store for this guide of How to Skip Intros in Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition. Leave your thoughts down in the comments below. Thanks for reading and we will see you in the next one!
Credits to Janne252