In this guide, we will show you how you can start a reactor in Ostranauts. There is a list of the items you will need to start the reactor. We have it listed down below. This guide also explains the step by step method to do it.
Ostranauts – How to Start a Reactor
1. Components needed to start the Reactor
- A D20 Canister
- An HE-3 Canister (Liquid Helium Canister)
- A battery with enough charge attached to the input of the reactor
2. Process of Starting the Reactor
After you’ve made sure everything is plugged in properly, it is time to start the reactor. It’s not too complex, so it should be easy to do.
- First, switch PWR BUS to BATT at the middle left.
- After that turn CORE PURGE to RGH at the bottom right.
- Then wait for the LAS CAP light to stop flashing at the right-hand side.
- Once it has stopped flashing, flick the LAS ALIGN switch to on, also on the right-hand side.
- After that switch, PELL FEED on, right beside the LAS ALIGN switch.
- Next turn on the coolant (flick the CRYO switch to on) right above IGNITION.
- Next press the FUEL REG button on the bottom right, right next to CORE PURGE.
- After that press the FWD and REAR buttons, next to the button you just pressed.
- Next flick the MHD switch to the on position, towards the upper left of the CRYO switch.
- When the CAPACITOR CHARGE reaches READY (top right), Flick the IGNITION switch to on (below the CRYO switch)
If you follow the above steps carefully, you will have successfully start the reactor.
That is all we are sharing for this guide. Thanks for reading and keep posted with us for more of such articles. We will see you soon!
Credit to SteelWolf