HYPERCHARGE: UNBOXED is a 4 player co-op FPS game, which can also be played in a PvP mode. Knowing the Best Graphics Settings for this game can be the difference between a smooth FPS gaming and laggy or stuttering game. So, in this guide, we aim to achieve the optimum FPS by tweaking the in-game graphics so keep on reading…
HYPERCHARGE: UNBOXED Best in-game graphics settings
- Set this to Fullscreen.
- 1920X1080 is the native resolution for us. You should set this to your Native resolution as well.
- This should be set to 100%.
- Ideally, this should be Disabled
FIELD OF VIEW
- Put this to 90%
FIRST-PERSON WEAPON FOV
- A balanced FOV can be 75%. You can experiment around and find the one suitable for you.
- This is up to preference. We have it on 2.2.
- This should be set to 0.0.
- Again, up to preference. We have it at 1.0.
- Set this to 1.0
- TAA (HQ) is ideal to avoid jagged edges and make the graphics look much cleaner.
- Set this to Low-Medium.
- This will enable the textures to blossom more, so keep this at High.
VISUAL EFFECTS QUALITY
- We recommend setting this to Max.
POST PROCESS QUALITY
- Keep this at High
- This should be set to Max.
VIEW DISTANCE QUALITY
- We advise keeping this as Near if you are facing FPS issues. If not then turn this up to Max.
- This should be 8x.
FRAME RATE LIMIT
- Set this to uncapped or 144.
RENDER THREAD DELAY
- Keep this option Enabled.
DISPLAY FRAMES PER SECOND
- This is optional. We keep this Disabled. IF you want to check the FPS in-game, we recommend keeping this on, as compared to running a 3rd party software.
- This should be set to Disabled.
- Unless you own a High-end RTX GPU, we recommend keeping it Disabled.
DEPTH OF FIELD
- This is somewhat optional, but we keep this Disabled.
- Set this to Disabled.
- This should be set to Disabled as well.
Our System Specifications
- CPU – I5 7400
- GPU – GTX 1050 TI OC
- RAM – 16GB DDR4
- HDD – SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB
Minimum Specifications for Hypercharge: Unboxed
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 13 GB available space
Recommended System Requirements for Hypercharge: Unboxed
- OS: Windows 10 – 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i7-4770
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
The above settings fetched us 60-70FPS easily. If you want to check it on capped, Turn ON Vsync and check like that. You can then turn it off for your gaming experience. Overall, it is a very balanced game graphically, so running at a high setting will not be an issue at all. If you still face frame rate issues, try turning off background processes, checking your internet connection for online play and clearing temporary files from PC.
Thanks for reading!