For Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning players, this is a guide on how to fix FPS and stutters using the Nvidia control panel settings. Do check it out!
How To Fix FPS and Stutters in KOA: Re-Reckoning
- Right-click on an area on your desktop & select “Nvidia Control Panel”
- Under “3D Settings” select the “Manage 3D Settings” tab & click “Program settings”
- Under where it says “Select a program to customize” click the “Add” button, once the “Select a program window” opens, click “Browse”. Find your “Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning game folder” & select the “koa.exe” then click “Open
- Now you can adjust the game’s 3D settings.
- Under “Select the preferred graphics processor for this program” choose “High-performance NVIDIA processor”
- Find the “Specify the settings for this program” option and change these settings: CUDA – GPUs: Select “all”
- Under “Power management mode”: Select “Prefer maximum performance”
- Click “Apply”
If you did the above tweaks and settings correctly, the stuttering and FPS issues in the game should hopefully be fixed by now. Start the game and enjoy it!
Thanks for reading our post Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FPS and Stutters Fix. If you like our post please leave a comment. We will keep updating you with new posts. Happy Gaming!