Hey there! Back again with a brand new fix for Mafia Definitive Edition. This time it’s about how to fix your game visuals, how to skip the intro, and how to reduce the game size. Check it out!
Mafia: Definitive Edition How To Reduce Game Size, Fix Visuals and Skip Intro
- Turn off Motion Blur, DOF, and put Anti-Aliasing on Low if you want to improve the clarity.
- If you have the NVIDIA overlay you can also use Alt+F3 to try to use filters such as sharpening to make things crisper.
Skip Intro Video
- Go to steam\steamapps\common\Mafia Definitive Edition\sds_retail\video
- Go to “Mafia Definitive Edition\sds_retail\video”
- Backup “_logo_2k_h13_bullet.bik”
- Create a copy of “cine_black_video.bik”
- Rename this copy to “_logo_2k_h13_bullet.bik”
Reduce Game Size By Removing Languages
As expected, MAFIA – DE will install audio files of ALL supported languages.
By following these simple steps u can free 8+ GB of disk space.
- Go to the audio packages folder of MAFIA – DE:
…/steam/steamapps/Mafia Definitive Edition/edit/audio/packages
Here u will find the language packs (“german”, “English(US”), “french(France)” etc.)
In the release version, u will find 7 language packs.
- Delete the audio packs u don’t need.
We only needed the German – audio pack, so we deleted “English(US)”, “french(France)”,” Italian” etc.
Updates may restore these files.
So be sure 2 delete them again after the game was updated.
Note – If you verify the integrity of your game files in steam this will likely redownload the game files you removed using this method.
That’s all we are sharing today in Mafia: Definitive Edition | How To Fix Visuals, Skip Intro and Reduce Game Size if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credits to ZeRoSmash