Check out the latest new update on Medieval Dynasty for September 2020. The new update contains some fixes and changes which you must keep in mind while playing Medieval Dynasty.
September 2020 Game Updates/Patch Notes in Medieval Dynasty
- Quest ’Little Garden’ dialogue UI on acceptation bug fix.
- Food Storages are now in Field Technology and no longer retrieves points from Building Technology.
- Building placement improved. Building closer to the water is now possible.
- Plant respawn blocked in field areas is fixed.
- Information about seed incompatibility with season is corrected.
- Names display of interactive objects in inspector mode is now fixed.
- Loading fields and their correct state from a savegame will now work properly.
- The ability to destroy a field with a hammer in destruction mode has been included.
Thank you for reading Medieval Dynasty Patch Notes and New Update (September). Keep in mind these new updates for a more enjoyable gaming experience!