Monster Hunter World (MHW): Iceborne’s latest update has brought new changes to the upgrade of layered weapons. Upgrading your old Kulve Taroth Weapons is also easier now. Knowing how to do it will make your Mastery much more viable.
We will show you how you can upgrade the layered as well as the Kulve Taroth Weapons. But in order to do that, make sure you are doing the event called “The Eternal Gold Rush” located in the Caverns of El Dorado. Also, make sure you farm plenty of Kulve Taroth parts from the event.
How to Upgrade Old Kulve Taroth Weapons
- Head over to Smithy.
- Select “Upgrade equipment”
- Select any of your Kulve Taroth Weapons as shown below:
- Now simply select it and you can spend Kulve Teroth parts to upgrade the weapon.
- These parts include Golden Nugget, Golden Scale, Golden Shell, Golden Spiralhorn, or Golden Tailshell.
Be selective about which Kulve Teroth Weapons to upgrade since these Crafting resource parts are precious.
How to Upgrade/Change into Layered Weapons
- Go to Smithy, the NPC.
- Select the Augment Equipment option.
- Now simply select a Weapon to upgrade from your collection of Augmentations.
- Simply select the weapon, then select Layered Weapons, and pick the one most suitable for you.
Please take note that a lot of these weapons need event-specific items to craft. So if you want your favorite weapon to look like another weapon, make sure you do the event-specific quest and get the material for it.
We will be posting more guides on Monster Hunter World: Iceborne weapons also. With that being said, we shall conclude this guide on How to upgrade layered and Kulve Taroth Weapons in MHW: Iceborne. If you have any general questions, queries or suggestions, let us know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading!