This guide contains the latest 2022 build for hero Alucard in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. A lot of pro players including Global No.1 Alucard use this build to inflict maximum damage on opponents.
If you can’t wait to check out the latest Pro Build for Alucard then just read through this guide. This hero is not a joke and can easily hold his own even in 1 vs. 5 situations. So dive right into the guide and find out the best 2021 build for Alucard.
Mobile Legends Latest And Best Build For Alucard
These items are currently being preferred by pro players in Mobile Legends. Alucard is a hero who has really powerful ability skills. Coupled with his passive ability Pursuit can take down opponents in a flash.
These items go best with his attacks. Do note that these items are all quite expensive and you need to farm extremely well all throughout the game. I would recommend you use Retribution and Purify with these items.
This is because Alucard is quite weak in the early game and Retribution can help you level up fast. Also to prevent Control effects on your hero you should opt for Purify. Now let’s check out the best build for Alucard.
Alucard Pro Build 2022
- Haas’s Claws
- +70 Physical Attack
- +20% Lifesteal (Unique)
- Unique Passive (Insanity): Grants an extra 10% life steal when HP drops below 40%.
- Cost – 1810
- Warrior Boots
- +15% Attack Speed
- +40 Movement Speed (Unique)
- Cost – 720
- Blade Of Despair
- +170 Physical Attack
- +10% Attack Speed
- Unique Passive (Despair): Deals extra 10% damage to enemies affected by any abnormal status.
- Cost – 3010
- Berserkers Fury
- +65 Physical Attack
- +25% Critical Chance
- +40% Critical Damage (Unique)
- Unique Passive (Doom): Increases physical attack by 5% for 2 seconds whenever you land a critical strike.
- Cost – 2350
- Endless Battle
- +65 Physical Attack
- +25 Mana Regeneration
- +250 HP
- +10% Cooldown Reduction
- +5% Movement Speed
- +15% Lifesteal
- Unique Passive (Divine Justice): Deals extra true damage equal to 85% of physical attack with the next basic attack after using a skill. This effect has a cooldown of 1.5 seconds.
- Unique Passive (Chase): Increases the hero’s movement speed by 15% whenever Divine Justice is triggered.
- Cost – 2470
- Malefic Roar
- +60 Physical Attack
- +40% Physical Penetration
- Unique Passive (Armor Buster): Causes basic attacks to ignores 20% of the defensive armor of turrets.
- Cost – 2060
You can check out from the guide that I have excluded any Jungle items in this build. You can just replace the item Warrior Boots with Raptor Machete if you want Jungle items as well.
Overall there is no more powerful build for Alucard than this in the game currently. So get your latest build ASAP and just get ready to be unleashed on your enemies.
Thanks for checking out my guide on Mobile Legends. Be sure to leave your comments on our page. You can also bookmark us because we always keep you updated with the latest gaming info from all around the world.
If you found this Alucard build useful you can also check out our other posts on ML and other mobile games right here. This is yo man Spider Monkey signing off. Take care, stay healthy and enjoy!