If you play Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord extensively, or casually, you may have come across a Marriage Glitch or Bug. This does not allow you to marry a woman properly if you have rescued your brother. You will marry the woman initially, but after that, she divorces you. We will explain to you how to fix this issue.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Marriage Bug Fix
- Open the developer console by pressing ALT + Tilda Key (~)
- This will open a menu in which you type: config.cheat_mode 1
- Then type: campaign.kill_hero name
- For Example campaign.kill_hero nogand
- If you haven’t completed the main quest this should complete it for you.
- Your brother will no longer be needed, and will result in him being ‘murdered’.
- If you do not want to use the console commands, then you can also write to the devs regarding this issue. They will hopefully patch this in any of their upcoming hotfixes.
That is all we had for this guide on Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord Marriage Bug Fix. IF you face any issues during the fix, revert it back to original, or let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and we will see you in the next guide!