Let us take a look at the answers to the questions asked in Episode 17 of NBA 2K21 2KTV. By answering them, you can win free in-game currency called VC in the process. You need to access the episode first, inside the game in order to do that. To access it go to 2K21 Menu and look for Recent Episodes.
2KTV Episode 17 Answers for NBA 2K21
Charlotte Hornets draftee, Vernon Carey Jr. joined the hosts to discuss 2K21. They discussed upcoming rookie season and tested their skills on the #2KTVChallenge! Plus, they had a chat with the Mayors of 2K21 affiliations as they prepare for Rival Day. And, they also showed Top Blocks of the week! For the full episode Check out NBA #2KTV in #NBA2K21. Along with them came the questions and the answers. Here they are:
1. Which 2K compete event includes mini-hoop?
Big Top Challenge
2. Which of these top rated players would you build your team around?
3. Which player that swapped teams this offseason has the highest OVR rating?
Chris Paul/Russell Westbrook
4. Which rookie are you most excited to use?
5. Vote for your #2KTVWOW Top Play of the Week
6. What is the OVR rating for Vernon Carey Jr.?
7. With which pick was Vernon Carey Jr. selected in the 2020 draft?
8. To start the season, who is the highest rated player on the Charlotte Hornets?
9. Which former Duke player do you think is the best?
10. Do you think Vernon Carey Jr. will win the 2KTV Challenge?
11. Which of these season 3 players has the most Hall of Fame badges?
12. Which season reward card would you most want?
Check out the latest tweet from NBA2K21
Charlotte Hornets draftee, Vernon Carey Jr. joins us to discuss 2K21, his upcoming rookie season and test his skills on the #2KTVChallenge! Plus, we chat with the Mayors of your 2K21 affiliations as they prepare for Rival Day. And, we’ve got your Top Blocks of the week! pic.twitter.com/1Y21UEp65m— NBA 2KTV (@NBA2K_2KTV) December 19, 2020
About NBA 2K21
NBA 2K21 is the latest release in the world-renowned, best-selling NBA 2K series. With exciting improvements upon its best-in-class gameplay, competitive and community online features, and deep, varied game modes, NBA 2K21 offers one-of-a-kind immersion into all facets of NBA basketball and culture – where Everything is Game.
In NBA 2K21, new, old, and returning ballers alike will find exciting game modes that offer a variety of basketball experiences.
That is all we are sharing from this week’s NBA2K21 Interactive answers. For more NBA news, visit us every week for exclusive answers. Leave your thoughts down in the comments below and we will see you next week!