This guide consists of the answers to the questions asked in the interview of episode 1 of the NBA 2K21s’ 2KTV. You can win free VC in the process also. Please note that since the questions are queued up, we will list the answers to each of them. During the interview, simply refer to the answer number.
To get access to the episodes, simply launch the game, go to 2KTV, and head over to the recent episodes.
NBA 2K21 2KTV Episode 1 Answers (Free VC)
1. On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you?
2. What type of content do you wanna see more of?
3. What game mode are you most excited to play?
4. How many officially licensed college programs will be featured?
5. Which new MyTEAM feature are you most excited about?
6. The Portland Trailblazers selected Lillard with what pick in the 2012 Draft?
7. In 2015, what major did Lillard receive his college degree in?
8. In 2019, Lillard helped the Trail Blazers reach the Western Conference Finals for the first time since…?
9. What is the name of Lillard’s debut studio album?
10. What year did Lillard make his first NBA All-Star appearance?
11. Which cover athlete is your favorite?
12. How many unique NBA size-ups are featured?
13. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your handles?
14. Which of the following playmaking badges do you most prefer?
15. The Dame 7 has officially been revealed, but what year did Lillard reveal his first shoe?
16. Vote for your #2KTVWOW Top Play of the Week
The next episode, which is 2, will occur after a week. You can keep this website bookmarked for the latest update on 2KTV, next week on NBA2K21. If you have any queries, do let us know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading!