Published: November 8, 2020 | Last Updated On: December 19, 2020
This is a guide to show those who are in disbelief about how to use a steering wheel on NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered. Or generally, anything that is used to play this game, like a third party controller. This fix is so easy and quite literally requires very little effort, so we feel bad for those who have raged and resold the game… We are unsure if any additional features like Force Feed Back work, as you can get slight effects when playing.
How To Use/Setup Peripherals/3rd Party Controller in NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered
Simply all you need are these resources:
– A undetected gaming peripheral, For example, Logitech G29 / Shifter
– A software from the makers of said peripheral (If your peripheral does not have one that they can provide, this may cause issues), For example, Logitech Gaming Software
– Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered (Which you must own)
1) Now all you need to do is make sure your computer software recognizes the hardware and then start the game with the peripheral plugged in.
2) Go to Settings > Gameplay Settings > Controls
3) You will see an option that says “Input Device < Keyboard > Simply use the correct keys (A and D) to switch this to < Unknown Device > (For example Logitech G29)
4) Now assign all the buttons necessary to play the game.
5) Enjoy the game.
– You may have to use the software to change the wheel rotation degrees and sensitivity on some parts like the steering and pedals.
– You may also have minor issues with binding menu keys but don’t be bothered as you have easy access to use the keyboard on menus.
If you found this post to be useful then please leave a comment to let us know. We will be much obliged. You can also give suggestions as to how we can improve our posts. We will update our future posts with your feedback. Thank you very much for reading and have a great holiday season!