After the recent release of OPM: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS, there is a difference in language preference in the community. Most of these differences involve either English or Japanese Language Dub. In this short guide, we will tell you how you can pick or change your preferred language as well, and enjoy the game the way you want.
How to get access to the Language change options screen?
- You can change or swap between English and Japanese languages.
- But you need to get through the First Mission to access the Options Screen.
- If you proceed with the English/Japanese Language and want to change it you can do so from the Options menu.
- An alternative method is to delete the saved files and start fresh with Japanese Language Dub. We do not recommend this method but if you want to try this, feel free to do so.
How to Change Language between Japanese/English Dub in-game?
- We recommend you go to the Map roaming screen then do the following settings:
- Press Backspace for Keyboard which will open a menu.
- Click on the Options and Select the Sound settings icon.
- Now, under VO Option, simply toggle the Option from the Given language to your preferred language.
- Here is an illustrative image showing the same:
That should be it and now you can enjoy the game in your desired English/Japanese Dub VO.
If you face any issues or have any queries related to the article, do let us know in the comments below. That will conclude this short guide on changing the language in OPM: A Hero Nobody Knows. (English to Japanese)