If you want to edit the save files in Persona 4 golden, we have just the guide for you. In this walkthrough, we will show, how you can edit the game save files with some simple steps. This guide involves a third party software download, so make sure you have it before proceeding with the rest of the guide. If you do not feel comfortable using it, you can click away at will. We will attach it to a link below.
How to edit save files in Persona 4 Golden (Using Editor)
NOTE: Before going forth with the steps, make sure you make a backup of your current save files. In any mishap, simply restore it.
- Download P4G Safetool by Fendroidus and ShrineFox: Download Link
- Launch Persona 4 Golden and start the save file you want to be edited.
- Make a save file under the save file you want to be edited.
- Find second save in C > ProgramFilesx86 > steam > userdata > 1096435225 > 1113000 > remote
- Drag & drop the second Save file you just made in the save editor.
- Edit everything you need. ( stay In the save editor, but DO NOT SAVE yet )
- Restart P4G and go to the load save file screen.
- Save it in the “save editor.”
- Follow everything, and you end up on the “load save file” screen which contains the edited save stored and saved in the saved editor. You can now load the save file in-game.
- Check if everything is working. If it does, then follow the next step.
- Overwrite your first Save File ( delete the second save file in C:/ProgramFilesx86/steam/userdata/1096435225/1113000/remote )
credits: Fendroidus, ShrineFox, and Faz
If you did everything correctly, you can now edit it and enjoy the game as you want. If you have any suggestions or queries, do let us know in the comments below. That is all my friends!