This is an easy to follow guide on how to get 100% achievements unlocked on steam for Persona 5 Strikers. Persona 5 Strikers (P5S) has a couple of achievements that are missable. You need to be particularly careful while doing them. They are; What are Friends For?, and Master Chef. If you miss these, you will have to start over and play the game from the start. If you want to avoid repeating this, then be on the lookout for these two achievements in particular.
Another thing to note is that the last Persona in the compendium is locked behind New Game Plus. Hence, completing Mask Connoisseur requires you to play NG+ all the way, until fusion is unlocked. Having that said, let’s check out all the achievements you can unlock for the game.
P5S – 100% Achievements Guide for Steam
Cage of Lust Closed
- Complete the Shibuya Jail
Cage of Vanity Conquered
Cage of Gluttony Torched
Cage of Desolation Condemned
Cage of Wrath Collapsed
Cage of Arrogance Cracked
Walk Your Own Path
Back in Business
Farewell to the Past
A Newfound Heart
- Sophia found strength of heart
Knife in the Dark
- Performed an All-Out Attack 150 times
- Knocking down an enemy lets you use an All-Out Attack, and each use increases the counter by one. The number of enemies does not matter so take note of that.
- Defeat 200 enemies with Phantom Moves
- These are special actions you can perform by interacting with the environment, such as lamps, chandeliers, etc.
Know Your Enemy
- Hit the enemy’s weakness 300 times
- Aim for enemy weaknesses in all fights. Hitting the same enemy with their weakness multiple times will not increase the counter by more than one.
All That Glitters
- Defeated 10 Treasure Demons
- Treasure Demons are non-hostile rare spawns that look like a floating red jewel before you engage. You will only get 30s to defeat them, so take advantage of their elemental weakness and go ham on them!
Who Dares Wins
- Defeated a Dire Shadow
- There is a Dire Shadow in each Jail, and they can be recognized by their body being surrounded by electricity. They are very high level so you need to give it a few goes before you can defeat them. You will be very lucky if can defeat them in your first walkthrough.
The Most Daring of All
- Defeated the Reaper
- Unlocking the Reaper fight requires beating the main story, clearing all strong shadows requests, and completing both rematch requests for each boss. Keep this in mind while doing this particular achievement.
Seeker of Power
Eye For Talent
- Register 100% of Personas
- Reach max level with one Bond skill. Doing most things in the game will earn you Bond points, but maxing Bond skills will take a bit of effort throughout the game. So be ready to grind if it is deemed necessary.
Best of the Best
What are Friends For?
- Clear all special requests of Phantom Thieves members
- Make sure to talk to your team members every day. Aim to finish their requests as soon as possible to avoid potentially missing any future requests.
Ultimate Trump Card
Fist of Justice
- Unlock all Master Arts
- Unlocking all Master Arts simply requires using each character and fighting enemies.
A Helping Hand
Those Who Heed The Call
- Clear 50 requests
- There’s a lot more than 50 requests, and you’ll most likely do them all if you want to 100% the game.
Short Order Cook
- Cook 12 kinds of dishes
- Make sure to visit the shops in each city to buy recipes. You can also get some recipes from talking to your team members, or doing requests.
A Little Memento
- Get a Camper Van Interior Design
- You can receive gifts by talking to your team members and doing their requests.
No Looking Back
- Start a New Game + on Merciless difficulty
- NG+ requires having beaten the Reaper first, you only need to start the game on Merciless difficulty to get this achievement.
True Phantom Thief
- Earn all achievements
That would be all the achievements you need to complete 100% of the Steam achievements for Persona 5 Strikers. As mentioned in the intro, you need to be on the look out for the two missable achievement. Other than that, the rest are doable and should not take up much of the time. There is an ongoing bug which is not enabling players to see the achievements all together. if that is the case with you, you need to wait for a hotfix from the devs. NOTE: This is a common guide so wordings maybe similar. Viewer discretion is highly advised.
Do let me know your thoughts down in the comments below. If you require the images for the achievements, mention that in the comments also. I am also open to questions, general suggestions and requests. Thanks for reading and I will see you with more P5S guides. Adios!