For Phasmophobia players, this is a small guide that will help you to find the asylum or high school ghost the quickest way. Read on!
How To Find The High School/Asylum Ghost Fast In Phasmophobia
1. Enter the Building
- Walk inside the building with the team. (High school / Asylum)
2. Ask Teammates
- Request one of your teammates to stay with you or go back to the truck.
- Ask to go back if the ghost is alone
- Walk down the hallway with the Thermometer and say in a LOCAL voice chat “Give us a sign” (or say “Give me a sign” whichever works better.
4. Find a Room with Light
- Keep saying this until you find a room with a light on or either a room that has the door open.
If you do keep doing this. You will be a god at this game.
That’s all we are sharing today in Phasmophobia | How To Find The Ghost In The High School/Asylum Faster, if there is anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credits to ExoticEzerex