For Phasmophobia players this article talks about what happens when you die and how you lose items. Use these tips and the guide to plan out your gameplay. This will help you in saving your items properly in the game. Let’s check out the full guide!
How You Lose Items In Phasmophobia
Items Tips and Tricks
- Irrespective of if you leave items in the truck or not, if you die, you will lose ALL items you brought in that round.
- You won’t need to worry about the basic items that are automatically added such as the EMF, Picture and Video Cameras, UV, and Flashlight.
- You can earn an insurance cut on the items you lose depending on the level of the map.
- The stats are as follows: 50% on Amateur, 25% on Intermediate, and nil on Pro.
- If you survive, you don’t need to carry your items back to the truck. There is a Ghost Removal Team that comes after your investigation and will return lost items to you.
- You won’t lose items unless you die. This won’t affect your teammates unless they die too.
- The point to note is that even though you use smudge sticks and sanity pills, they aren’t consumed
- They will return to your inventory after the round. This will most likely be fixed in a patch soon. But until then, make good use of this tip.
That’s all we are sharing today in Phasmophobia | How You Can Lose Items, if there is anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credits to Kryptic