A short guide on finding the CCTV camera on Erangel, in PUBG: S6 Pass
With the release of Season 6 pass on PUBG, the game is now loaded with new weapons, a new map and lots of action. If you happen to own the Season 6 pass, it is highly likely you would want to know a few locations. Some of those locations involve CCTV cameras and how to find them.
SO in this short guide, we will show the exact locations of the CCTV cameras, particularly on the Erangel map in PUBG for the Season 6 pass owners out there.
Map locations for the Erangel CCTV locations in PUBG: S6
- Georgopol (north and south)
- Mylta Power
- Sosonovka Military base
- Yasnaya Polyana
- Shown above are 5 of those locations needed to complete your challenges.
- Please note that the CCTV cameras can only be found and completed in Erangel.
Some tips for the CCTV challenge in Erangel
- Of the choices, your best bet is to choose the outer cities, such as Georgopol, Yasnaya Polyana, and Kameshki.
- The inner cities namely Pochinki, Rozhok, and the military base are the hotspots for enemy dropzones, but Going to these places will mean stiff and high competition to complete the challenges, which is not recommended, but if you want to try it out feel free to do so.
- You can find them all over in these parts of the map and some of them are attached to telephone poles. You can also locate them on the corners of buildings attached to the wall.
- The CCTV cameras have a decent HP so you need to put some rounds in before it counts. You will need a total of 3 CCTV cameras to shoot down. We have shown above, the most convenient ones to do, and are expected to get less competition from other players.
That will be all for this post. Thanks for reading!