This guide is for RuneScape players who have started playing the game. It talks about friends chats and other tips and tricks. Check it out!
Friends Chats, Tips, and Tricks Guide For RuneScape
There are many friends chats that help with Distractions and Diversions. These come in all shapes and forms and give some great rewards.
1) “Star find” – This chat will help find falling stars which give great mining xp and some money at the end once it “Tubbies” – You also gain a buff to collect double ore for a while. This has no level or quest requirements
2) “Evil Tree FC” – This chat will help you find evil trees to cut down which give great Wood Cutting xp and some Fire Making. – These require Wood Cutting levels for different trees along with Fire making. No quest requirements.
3) World60pengs – This chat will help you find Penguins roaming around the map on World 60, these can be spied talking to a polar bear in Ardougne Zoo named Chuck and you can exchange points for xp or money. – No quest requirement or skill requirements but some penguins and areas are locked behind quests.
Tips and Tricks
1) Use /wiki (Item) to be taken straight to the official wiki.
2) When you have done quests check out Mays Quest Caravan right at the Varrock Lodestone for free stuff and quest unlocks. The Armor of Trials is also a very powerful set of armor.
3) Right click everything! Lots of things have alternative uses.
4) If you’re not an Ironman, the Grand Exchange in Varrock will be your best friend to purchase items.
5) You have a toolbelt to add skilling items to. You can access this via your equipment menu on the bottom.
6) Quests can give great xp rewards to help level up some skills.
7) Runescape has a PVM hub called Wars Retreat. You can access this via deaths office north of Draynor. You can also unlock an early free teleport that quickly gets you access to a bank.
8) Lodestone teleports are free but require unlocking by touching the lodestone.
9) Unlock player owned farms in Ardougne for very good farming experience and to raise some nice animals!
10) Slayer is a great way to train for combat on different monsters.
Credit to Nero