In this guide, we will show you how to change the language in Samurai Jack: battle Through Time. By default, the game implements the language you have already set. You can, however, change it with the help of this guide. This will enable you to change the Subtitle language to English or any of your preferred one.
How to change the language in Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time
- Open Steam Library and locate Samurai-Jack: Battle Through Time
- Right-click on the game and select properties.
- Go to the GENERAL tab and select “Set launch Options”
- Now simply type in “-language=en” and press OK
- That is all you need, to change the language.
Here is a list of Launch option commands for your preferred languages:
|Spanish (Latin America)||-language=es-419|
That is all we had for this guide on how to change the language in Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time. We are open to suggestions or comments in the section below. We will see you in the next guide!