This walkthrough will show you, how you can unlock and play multiplayer in Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris. It will simply unlock online options and multiplayer so that you can enjoy SAO with friends. The way to do it can be a bit tricky, so we will list it down below.
Sword Art Online (SAO) Alicization Lycoris Multiplayer Guide
- STEP 1: Defeat the Administrator to go to chapter 2 of the story. The playthrough time is not more than 11 – 13 hours to go to chapter 2.
- STEP 2: As soon as you are inside chapter 2, before heading over to the first mission, go to Kirito’s tent and customize your character there.
- STEP 3: In chapter 2 of the story, you will be asked to investigate a strange creature that appeared in an area. Go check and find it out. then go check in the cave.
- STEP 4: Wait for the dialogues to complete between Alice, Eugeo, and Kirito. From there, your Multiplayer will be unlocked.
How to Fix a Multiplayer Bug?
- There can be a situation in which, even after completing all the steps above, the multiplayer will be locked.
- In this case, simply restart your game. Make sure to hit save before exiting the game. Hopefully, now it will be unlocked for you.
- If you still don’t see the online multiplayer mode, check that the Anti-Cheat is installed correctly
- Uninstalling and Reinstalling should do the trick.
- You can find it in the “EasyAntiCheat” Folder.
And by following the steps and troubleshooting a bug (if it occurs) you will be able to enjoy SAO Alicization Lycoris in all its Multiplayer glory. IF you face any issues or have any general suggestions, let us know in the comment section below. Thanks for reading!