The third-person shooting genre is getting one of its biggest releases so far in 2022. The latest edition of the hugely popular Sniper Elite 5 has launched, with some exciting new updates. The addition of larger maps, real-like shooting, and the much-awaited ‘kill cam.’
This special camera system will track the bullet’s journey from the sniper to the target and even inside the body.
Moreover, there’s also the return of survival mode and a new ‘invasion mode.’ Therefore, players will be competing for a lot of awards and trophies in Sniper Elite 5. The following is the full list of trophies you can collect during the course of the game.
Sniper Elite 5: Full trophies list
Sniper Elite 5 has trophies divided into three categories:
- Platinum- 1
- Gold- 2
- Silver- 7
- Bronze- 44
Therefore, there are a total of 54 trophies that players can go after. Here’s the full breakdown:
Platinum Trophy Guide
Sniper Elite: Get all trophies
Gold Trophy Guide
Best of the best: Finish the full campaign on highest (Authentic) difficulty level.
Liberté: Complete the whole campaign.
Silver Trophy Guide
- The Long Game: Rack up a kill distance of 100,000 meters in total.
- Tinkerer: Having an interaction with 24 workbenches.
- Shoot for the Moon: Finish three Survival missions.
- Just a Flesh Wound: In any difficulty mode, finish a mission, except the “Loose Ends” one.
- Climbing the Ladder: Go to Rank 40.
- Can’t Outrun a Bullet: Use a rifle to knock down Möller from a distance of 600 or more meters.
- Master-at-Arms: Reach the master level of every weapon.
Bronze Trophy Guide
- Master of Rifles: Get six medals of rifle-related mastery.
- Master of Pistols: Get six medals of pistol-related mastery.
- Master of Secondaries: Get six medals of secondary-related mastery.
- Organ Grinder: Striker all organs with a rifle at least one time.
- Gunslinger: Use your Pistol to defeat 150 enemies.
- Eagle-Eyed: Destroy 24 Dead-eye Targets.
- Strategist: Force a tank to destroy an enemy vehicle.
- As Quiet as a Mouse: Defeat 50 enemies during a Sound Mask.
- Explosive Efficiency: Use one grenade to defeat 3-foot soldiers.
- Out of Scope: In Iron Sights, defeat 150 enemies by using a rifle.
- Don’t hold your breath: Hit the final shot in St Nazaire without using ‘Empty Lung.’
- Precision is Key: In Iron Sights, defeat 150 enemies with any weapons.
- Lord of War: Achieve a kill with 20 different weapons.
- Der Geist: Get 250 ghost kills.
- It’ll Buff Right Out: Destroy Möller’s new car.
- Locomotion Commotion: In Martressac, orchestrate an accident that destroys the train in the storage area.
- Sight Beyond Sights: Takedown Möller with a rifle in Iron Sights.
- Set Europe Ablaze: Takedown 50 enemies by using traps.
- Skirmisher: Defeat 300 enemies by using a Secondary Weapon.
- Die Nussknacker Sweet!: Hit a testicle with a rifle from a distance of 100 meters or more.
- Resourceful: Defeat 50 enemies with ‘Found Weapons.’
- From Paris with Love: Get 41 Personal letters.
- Close Quarters: Achieve 100 lethal takedowns.
- My Little Friend: Make use of heavy weapons to defeat 50 soldiers.
- Snake in the Grass: Defeat 50 soldiers by being in ‘Tall Grass.’
- Souvenir hunter: Get 24 Hidden Items.
- Burn after reading: Collect 39 classified documents.
- Up Close and Personal: Use melee takedown on every sniper guarding the bridge.
- Rigged to Blow: Set up booby traps to defeat 20 soldiers.
- Road Rage: In Research Facility, find and destroy at least one type of each vehicle present in this mission.
- Brains of the Operation: Takedown Möller with a headshot.
- No Stone Unturned: Finish 16 optional objectives.
- Opposing Force: Win one Axis Invasion as an Invader.
- Enemy at the Gates: Beat an invading Sniper Jager.
- Fields of Glory: Join and finish one team-based PVP match.
- Meeting Resistance: Weaken the Atlantic wall and meet up with Blue Viper.
- Confirming Suspicions: Raid Chateau de Berengar and Möller’s Office.
- The Kraken Wakes: Infiltrate Beaumont-Saint-Denis and discover Operation Kraken.
- It’s Starting to Crack: Destroy Operation Kraken’s production facility at Martressac.
- Change the Channel: Destroy the Prototype Stealth U-Boat hidden in Festung Guernsey.
- Taking it back: Liberate Desponts-sur-Douve and safeguard transport routes of Allies.
- Target America: Destroy the V2 Launch Sites and discover the target of Operation Kraken.
- The Kraken Sleeps: Stop Operation Kraken and sink its fleet.
Thus, you can see there are all types of trophies available in the game. Keep collecting as you play on and beat the best.
Last Updated on May 25, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.