This walkthrough shows you, how to get all Power Berries in Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town. In total, there are 10 of them to collect. Power berries are very useful in the game to replenish stamina and energy. Knowing how to acquire them, means you can now increase your stamina by +15. The initial value for it will be 150 to start with.
SOS: Friends of Mineral Town How to get all power berries
1. Tilting the grounds within your farm
- To do this simply equip the Hoe tool and press the action button on the soil on your farm.
- You’ll receive the Berry randomly.
- We recommend trying to get this one naturally while tilting the ground to plant crops.
- If you have the other berries and you have the time to farm this one, do it dedicatedly by all means.
2. A gift to, and from the Harvest Goddess
- You must toss an item into the lake for 10 days for the Harvest Goddess to give you this Power Berry.
- You can do this from the start of the game using flowers also.
3. Coupon Exchange during Horse Racing Festival
- You can do the process by betting on races during the Spring Derby.
- You can exchange the power berry for 900 medals.
4. Win first prize in the Spring Derby
- You must enter your horse into the race, in the Spring Derby. It cannot be done during the first year, so keep that in mind.
- Once your horse has matured and ready to enter the race, you need to win the spring derby to get this Power Berry.
5. Win the Fetch Fest in First Summer (1)
- Much like the Spring Derby, this is a contest that you must enter with one of your animals and it’s not doable in the first year.
- Once your pet has matured and practiced fetching, simply win the festival, and you’ll receive your berry.
6. Purchase from the General Store after purchasing the Large Bed
- The Large Bed is available after getting the last house upgrade.
7. Reach the 100th floor in Spring Mine
- Attempt to get this later in the game, since it can be a hectic task.
- You’ll need to make use of Bodigizers and other stamina recovering items.
- Once you can purchase or make at least 10 of those, you can attempt to reach the 100th floor.
- Upon reaching the 100th floor in Spring mine, you can get your Berry.
8. Reach the 19th floor in Winter Mine
- The Lake Mine can only be accessed during the Winter and can be found right next to Jennifer’s Tent.
9. Behind the Winter Mine
- Go to the Lake Mine’s entrance during Winter and press the confirm button at the rear end of the mine.
10. Fishing on the beach during Winter
- All you need to do is Fish during the Winter season, on the beach. You will get one power berry there.
Blue Power Berry (Bonus)
- There is only one Blue Power berry. It keeps you from getting fatigued quickly in rain or snow. You’ll want to get it immediately.
- A total of 11 Cucumbers are needed to get this berry unless you’ve acquired Kappa by fishing him up. Then you only need 10.
- Over the course of 10 days, you need to toss a single Cucumber into the lake to summon Kappa. On the last day, he will grant you the unique Blue Power Berry.
And those are all the Power Berries you can currently get in the game. We will update the post, if and when we find out more. Your general suggestions and/or queries are welcome in the comments below. That is all!