This is a short guide for the achievements fix in SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated. If you are a player, who grinds a lot, you will see your achievements getting capped at 100 Spatulas. We expect this problem to get patched soon but until then, we will show a workaround that should work well.
Achievements Fix for SpongeBob SquarePants
- Check Achievements Progress from steam, for SpongeBob SquarePants.
- For example, here it is 78/80 for socks, and 99/100 for spatulas.
- Pick an empty slot, to start a new game.
- Collect the missing items, in the new game save files.
- You can do these collections in jellyfish Fields and Bikini Bottom. You can also try any location as per your comfort.
- And you should be all done with the Achievements!
If you face any issues regarding the guide, let us know in the comments below. That is all my friends!