As many players may have noticed, simply turning off motion blur from the in-game settings of Jedi fallen order does not solve the issue. And because of this, the game looks very odd and blurry for obvious reasons. If you are one of those players, keep on reading as we will show you a workaround fix for that.
- The first and foremost step is to download a UE4 Console unlocker to go into the game settings. Here is a link to download it.
- Please do this injection method at your own risk. But as reported so far, no one is facing any issues with using it, so you should be fine.
- Run the game, then run the UE4 unlocker.
- From the list, select the game exe.
- If done correctly the console will get injected into the Game’s Exe, which is what you want.
- Now go in the game and press “~”.
- This should pop open your console.
- Now type “Enablecheats 1” without quotations. This does say cheats, but all you need, have to do with motion blur, so you should be fine.
- After enabling the usage of commands, type “r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur 0” without quotes.
- This will disable all world motion blurs, including those for the character movements, NPCs, and objects.
- You can also type “r.MotionBlur.Max .5” for the lightsaber and small animation effects without the massive motion blur disturbance for the characters. This point is optional and up to personal preference.
If you managed to do all of these step and step, you can now enjoy the game with the motion blur being completely removed from the game. Note that there is an injection method involved in this fix. So we urge you to do this at your own risk. That will conclude this short guide on disabling/turning off motion blur completely for Jedi fallen order.