As many players may have noticed, simply turning off motion blur from the in-game settings of Jedi fallen order does not solve the issue. And because of this, the game looks very odd and blurry for obvious reasons. If you are one of those players, keep on reading as we will show you a workaround fix for that.
How To Disable Motion Blur in Jedi Fallen Order
- The first and foremost step is to download a UE4 Console unlocker to go into the game settings. You can get it simply by googling.
- Please do this injection method at your own risk. But as reported so far, no one is facing any issues with using it, so you should be fine.
- Run the game, then run the UE4 unlocker.
- From the list, select the game exe.
- If done correctly the console will get injected into the Game’s Exe, which is what you want.
- Now go in the game and press “~”.
- This should pop open your console.
- Now type “Enablecheats 1” without quotations. This does say cheats, but all you need, have to do with motion blur, so you should be fine.
- After enabling the usage of commands, type “r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur 0” without quotes.
- This will disable all world motion blurs, including those for the character movements, NPCs, and objects.
- You can also type “r.MotionBlur.Max .5” for the lightsaber and small animation effects without the massive motion blur disturbance for the characters. This point is optional and up to personal preference.
Brief Overview of Jedi Fallen Order
A galaxy-spanning adventure awaits in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, a new third-person action-adventure title from Respawn Entertainment. This narratively driven, single-player game puts you in the role of a Jedi Padawan who narrowly escaped the purge of Order 66 following the events of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. On a quest to rebuild the Jedi Order, you must pick up the pieces of your shattered past to complete your training, develop new powerful Force abilities and master the art of the iconic lightsaber – all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.
While mastering their abilities, players will engage in a cinematically charged lightsaber and Force combat designed to deliver the kind of intense Star Wars lightsaber battles as seen in the films. Players will need to approach enemies strategically, sizing up strengths and weaknesses while cleverly utilizing your Jedi training to overcome your opponents and solve the mysteries that lay in your path.
Star Wars fans will recognize iconic locations, weapons, gear, and enemies while also meeting a roster of fresh characters, locations, creatures, droids, and adversaries new to Star Wars. As part of this authentic Star Wars story, fans will delve into a galaxy recently seized by the Empire. As a Jedi hero-turned-fugitive, players will need to fight for survival while exploring the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization all in an effort to rebuild the remnants of the Jedi Order as the Empire seeks to erase the Jedi completely.
If you managed to do all of these steps, you can now enjoy the game with the motion blur being completely removed from the game. Note that there is an injection method involved in this fix. So we urge you to do this at your own risk. That will conclude this short guide on disabling/turning off motion blur completely for Jedi fallen order.